Passionate about programming, with 7+ years of programming experience in various fields and languages. Strives for code quality to support collaboration amongst peers/co-workers. Extensive experience with Java, Ruby, Golang, and server resource management. Always eager take on an interesting challenge or learn new ways to write better code.
Bot Provoking April 2017 — Present
Co-captain of the programming sub-team on the Bot Provoking FRC robotics team. Lead other students and taught programming courses to new team members, set up a program for outreach to help other teams who don't have the same skills.
- Developed open-source real-world path generation library (Java)
- Built modular autonomous navigation platform
SideReel May 2017 — July 2017
Built data aggregation tools (crawlers) to improve content accessibility. Began development on ground-up rebuild of site.
- Created reverse engineered and created documentation for Netflix API
- Leaded development on rebuild of site
Ottopress Co. June 2016 — May 2017
Created a Home Automation/Internet of Things platform with hardware (microcontroller) and software components.
- Custom voice activity detection algorithm
- State-of-the-art technology for indoor localization (Using WiFi CSI)
- Android app with custom extensible and secure plugin framework
Backend Web Development
- Ruby on Rails
Frontend Web Development
The Nueva School September 2015 — June 2019
- CS301 - Advanced Programming
- PHYS301 - Modern Physics
- ECON240 - Applied Game Theory
Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship
Best Overall App (1st place)
The Nueva School February 2017 — May 2017
Taught a course for middle schoolers on advanced computer science concepts, beginning with object oriented programming and touching upon functional programming, algorithmic complexity, and Android app development.
- Traditional Chinese Dishes
- Meat Dishes
- Steel Drums